Friday, January 28, 2011

The Difficulty For Success

As we all know that to achieve a success we need a struggle that is not easy. There are many hurdles that must go through. As my own, I live without father since I was 2 years old. Then I lived with grandfather and grandmother until my adult. They was care for me and send me to school that from Primary school until Senior High school. Now I am studying at university at my own expense. It is very difficult for me because my background is not the rich. Bellow is an example of the difficulties:
  1. Looking for job to earn money to pay for college.
  2. Managing Finances
  3. Managing time 
  4. The transportation tool.
  5. Can't be focused only on study 
From the difficulties above, I believe that I can get the success at a time. I don't get a scholarship. It makes me to try by hard to finish my study. Although many people who do not support, I am optimistic on my stance.

SO, in short I suggest you to keep spirit, not to be a despair people.



No comments:

Post a Comment